The WVC 100 is a weatherproof stereo impedance-magnifying volume control that connects between the speaker-level output of an amplifier, speaker selector, or a Niles VCS HUB8 distribution hub and your speakers.
The WVC 100 is a wall-mounted volume control designed specifically for environmental use.
- Enhanced Audio Performance: 12-step control with 54dB of dynamic range offers finer resolution at lower volume levels with improved fidelity at all levels.
- High Power Handling: All new Niles Volume Control models are high-power designs that can handle up to 200W per channel music power or 100W RMS to compliment today’s speakers and electronics.
- Selectable Impedance: All models feature a front mounted impedance selection switch, which enables safe connection of up to eight speaker pairs to a single amplifier.
- Removable Screwless Connectors: All models include precision German made removable connectors that connect without tools to make installation quick and easy.
- Recommended for use with Niles VCS HUB8 speaker distribution hub
- Dimensions: 1-5/8 wide x 2-5/8 high x 2-9/16 deep
- Faceplate Dimensions: 2-3/4 wide x 4-1/2 high
The word mark NILES® is a registered trademark of Niles Audio Corporation, Miami, Florida. The images of Niles equipment, components, and/or accessories depicted above may be copyrightable subject matter of Niles Audio Corporation, Miami, Florida.
Our online store is not an authorized dealer of Niles Audio Corporation, but does maintain a stocking inventory of that company's products. As such, Niles Audio Corporation reserves the right not to honor its factory warranty on this product. However, we offer an equivalent warranty on all products.