High-quality autoformer volume control with 10-step light touch silent Decora® rotary switch.
- Handles high current signal from amplifiers (up to 30watts/channel RMS), unlike L-pads which dissipate current in the form of heat.
"make before break" switch for smooth transition between steps.
- Allows attenuation of balancing of amplifier volume to one pair of speakers.
- Total Attenuation
- -30 dB; top position is straight through, parallel connection to amplifier; bottom position is OFF.
- Attenuation Steps
- Top seven steps are -3dB per step; lowest two steps are -6dB per step; last step is OFF position.
- Power Rating
- 30W RMS max input/channel.
- Frequency Response
- 20 Hz - 20 kHz ±2dB.
- Speaker Impedance
- 8 ohms
- Quick disconnect screw terminals with 20-14AWG wire capacity
- Mounting Requirements
- Fits all single gang backless retrofit boxes and standard plaster rings.
- Mounting Depth
- 3" (76mm) from finished wall
- Dimensions WxHxD
- 1 3/4" x 4" x 2 3/4" (44mm x 102mm x 76mm)