12-step, high-quality autoformer volume control with Decora® slide switch and silent slide action.
- Allows attenuation of balancing of amplifier volume to one pair of speakers.
- Handles high current signal from amplifiers (up to 60watts/channel RMS), unlike L-pads which dissipate current in the form of heat.
"make before break" switch for smooth transition between steps.
- Total Attenuation
- -42 dB; top position is straight through, parallel connection to amplifier; bottom position is OFF.
- Attenuation Steps
- Top six steps are -3dB per step; lowest four steps are -6dB per step; last step is OFF position.
- Power Rating
- 60watts RMS max input/channel
- Frequency Response
- 20 Hz - 20 kHz ±1dB
- Speaker Impedance
- 8 ohms
- Quick disconnect screw terminals with 20-14AWG wire capacity
- Decora white
- Mounting Requirements
- Fits all single gang backless retrofit boxes and standard plaster rings
- Dimensions WxHxD
- 1 5/8" x 4" x 3 (41mm x 102mm x 76mm)