- 125 watts X 7 channels at 8Ω (20Hz to 20 kHz) at .09% Total Harmonic Distortion
- Class A Pre-Driver circuitry improves low-level detail for a smoother and more musical sound.
- Class AB Mosfet Output stage delivers efficient, linear power.
- Balanced Inputs deliver the quietest and most accurate signal path between your preamp and amplifier.
- Differential input stage with a current source load assures DC stability and wide bandwidth linearity.
- Use of 1% Metal Film Resistors in the entire active circuitry to reduce noise for greater purity of sound.
- Use of Toroidal Transformers and Computer Grade Capacitors to provide high current for superior dynamics and extended low frequency control.
- Capability to operate at full power with a square wave input signal.
- Individual External Fuse Protection prevents damage from accidental shorting of output devices, while preserving the highest level of integrity to the original signal possible.