he Bryston B-100 SST Integrated Amplifier is without question one of the most sonically transparent and reliable audio products available. It offers performance levels equal to the finest separate audio components.
The B100 SST is a state of the art analog stereo integrated amplifier which utilizes ‘software’ control. The software allows us to provide many more features and functions while still adhering to traditional fully discrete analog circuits throughout the amplifier circuit path.
The B-100 is available with an optional modular plug-in Moving Magnet Phono stage (B-100P) as well as an optional plug in Digital stage (B-100DA) for state of the art PCM Digital playback. Both the MM Phono and the Digital stage are available separately or combined in a single package. Modularity in design allows you to add either of these great options at a later date if required.
- B-100 Line level Integrated Amplifier
- B-100P Integrated Amplifier with MM Phono Stage
- B-100DA Integrated Amplifier with 4 Digital inputs
- B-100P/DA Integrated Amplifier with MM Phono and 4 Digital Inputs
- New cosmetics
- 100 watts per channel 8 ohms,
180 watts 4 ohms,
- New SST output devices
- Over 30,000 MFD per channel
- Three New ultra-low-noise power transformers
- 2 for analog,
- 1 for Digital
- New Digitally Controlled Analog Volume
- Optional Full Function Remote
- Optional DAC
- 4 Assignable Digital inputs
- R232 Control and Software Upgradable
- IR Control