The Bryston D250Z is designed as a lightweight, compact, reliable, and highly efficient zone amplifier for whole-house audio applications.
- 250W into 4 Ohms (8 independent channels) 200W per channel all channels driven
- Class D switching amplifiers with two massive linear power suppliers, one for channels 1 to 4, and the other for channels 5 to 8
- Bryston engineered dual 850W linear power supplies
- Each channel can select from discreet input or common stereo input
- Stereo bus can be linked to other amplifiers
- Each zone can be muted independently
- 19” rack mountable faceplate available in silver or black (3U)