KHT3005SE is an extremely high performance, yet room-friendly home theatre system, which raises both the design and performance benchmarks in the category of elegant home theatre speaker packages. The specially shaped curved aluminium enclosures make for an acoustically ideal housing. Simply put, the KHT3005SE satellites sound much better than traditional rectangular loudspeakers. Carrying up to 60% of the sound, the centre channel is vital in any home theatre system, and the new dedicated centre speaker is in a class of its own. So gorgeous – the HTB2 included subwoofer is the first at this price level that you will want to show off!
*Please note this system comes in BLACK unless special ordered in White which must be specified at check out and can take up to 4 weeks for delivery.
- Satellite - Two-Way Bass reflex, Centre - Three-Way Closed box
- Includes 4 satellite speakers, 1 centre channel and an HTB2 subwoofer.
- Subwoofer: Ultra-reliable high efficiency 250W class D amplifier. Plays very loud and clean all day long, if necessary. 250mm (10in.) driver with matching passive bass radiator. This configuration ensures that the surprisingly small enclosure reaches down to give astonishing deep bass, and can deliver both awesome movie effects and subtle musicality, as needed.
- Flexible positioning. Depending on your space requirement or your visual preference, vertical or horizontal orientation is possible.
- Acoustically inert subwoofer enclosure shaped to eliminate internal standing waves. In a nutshell, no nasty buzzes or rattles when driven hard.
- Subwoofer SmartBass™ ’connect and go’ feature for simplicity of set up. Our engineers have carefully designed HTB2SE to be as simple and practical as possible; just connect it to the mains and your AV receiver to be assured of optimum performance without the hassle of ''tweaking''.
- Drive Units: Satellite - 115mm (4.5in.) Uni-Q array with 19mm (0.75in.) aluminium HF, Centre - 115mm (4.5in.) Uni-Q array with 19mm (0.75in.) aluminium HF, 2 x 75mm (3in.) LF
- Frequency Response: Satellites, 65Hz - 55kHz, Power Handling: 100W
- Dimensions: Satellite - 245 x 125 x 150 mm (9.6 x 4.9 x 5.9 in.), Centre - 130 x 300 x 185 mm (5.1 x 11.8 x 7.3 in.) Weight: 52 lbs for system.
The word mark KEF® is a registered trademark of KEF®, America (GP ACOUSTICS LTD.). The images of KEF® equipment, components, and/or accessories depicted above may be copyrightable subject matter of KEF®. Our company is not an authorized dealer of KEF® products, but does maintain a stocking inventory of that company's products. As such, KEF America® reserves the right not to honor its factory warranty on this product. However, our store offers an equivalent warranty on all products sold.