Sold per Pair...
The BX2 develops the considerable talents of its award-winning BR2 forerunner to a new intensity. Improved crossover and driver designs combine to re-calibrate the capabilities of an acknowledged class champion, bringing greater dynamic expression, mid-range clarity and lower distortion to lovers of music and film sound. Loaded with a 165mm (6 1/2") C-CAM® bass driver and 25mm (1") C-CAM® tweeter, the BX2's high quality cabinet mirrors the unobtrusive dimensions of the celebrated BR2, and so is easy to position, even in smaller rooms. Compact in size, but equipped to reproduce sound of immense stature and detail, the BX2 is our new definitive budget blockbuster.
- New C-CAM® tweeter has greater sensitivity and a wider bandwidth beyond 30kHz.
- New C-CAM® bass and mid-range drivers refined by FEA analysis.
- Single bolt-through drivers. A design feature which means the driver is not fixed to the front baffle and cannot transmit vibrations and therefore colouration to the cabinet.
- Improved cabinet rigidity and stability.
- HiVe®II port technology to speed the transit of air from the cabinet, resulting in more dynamic bass.
- High-quality terminal panels blend easy access with high-end functionality.
- Choice of four high quality vinyl wood finishes.
Frequency Response +/- 3dB: 42Hz - 30kHz
Sensitivity (1W@1m): 90 dB
Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
Power Handling (RMS):100 W
Recommended Amplifier Requirements (RMS):30 - 100 W
Cabinet Design: Front ported bass reflex. HiVe®II port technology
Crossover Frequency: 3.2kHz
Drive Unit Complement: 1 x 165mm (6 1/2") C-CAM® Bass mid-range driver
1 x 25mm (1") gold dome C-CAM® tweeter
External Dimensions: (H x W x D)350 x 185 x 255 mm
13 3/4 x 7 5/6 x 10 1/16 inches
Weight (Individual): 5.84 Kg (12.8 lb)