Matching the extraordinary tonal accuracy of its GX range-mates, the GX-FX design provides direct or ambient surround sound, which may be switched manually or automatically via a 12V signal from the processor to accommodate the functionality of high-end home or professional cinema applications. Amazing as it may seem, the GX-FX’s slim wall-hugging profile incorporates no fewer than six drivers.
In monopole mode for discrete side or rear sound channels, its front-firing 6.5” RST bass/mid driver and C-CAM ribbon transducer deliver accurate ultra-wideband sound to match the tonal balance of any GX speaker combination. In dipole mode the GX-FX uses two pairs of side firing 4” C-CAM bass/mid drivers and 1” C-CAM gold-dome tweeters, combined with the tailored output from the front-firing bass/mid driver to provide wonderfully diffuse yet tonally precise surround effects. The GX-FX can be flush-mounted on side or rear walls. Installation is made easy by the inclusion of an adjustable bracket, which allows levelling and adjustment prior to fixing.
- New C-CAM® ribbon transducer design – providing extension to a class leading 60KHz
- Single bolt through driver fixings for improved bracing, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
- Die-cast alloy terminal panel arrangement with high quality bi-wire terminals and high end spade type link cables
- Pureflow® Silver internal cabling
- Selected premium quality wood veneers or high gloss piano finishes.
- Rigid 20mm MDF construction throughout, employing radial and cross-bracing techniques for high rigidity resulting in low cabinet colouration