Sold per Pair...
- 4” Driver with MMPII cone technology.
- 25mm gold C-CAM tweeter.
- Magnetically shielded drivers. For safe use near sensitive microprocessor equipment or LCD/Plasma displays.
- Rigid moulded polymer cabinet with MDF baffle.
- Rear ported.
- Woven wire mesh grilles.
- Single through-bolt driver fixing/ bracing method .
- Single point wall bracket insert.
- Finished in high gloss piano black, piano white or wood grain baffle with a soft touch rubberised cabinet. (The piano white baffle has a white rubberised cabinet to suit.)
Frequency Response +/- 3dB: 65Hz - 30KHz
Sensitivity (1W@1M): 85 dB
Nominal Impedance:8 Ohms
Power Handling (RMS): 50 W
System Power Handling (RMS):80 W
Recommended Amplifier Requirements (RMS):10 - 80 W
Maximum SPL (dBA): 103
Bass Alignment: Bass Reflex - rear Ported
Drive Unit Complement: 1 x 4" MMP® II cone mid-bass driver
1 x 1" (25 mm) gold dome C-CAM® tweeter
External Dimensions: (H x W x D) 235 x 145 x 170 mm 9 1/4 x 5 11/16 x 6 11/16 inch
Weight (Individual): 2.17kg (4.77lbs)
The word mark MONITOR AUDIO® is a registered trademark of KEVRO INTERNATIONAL®. The images of MONITOR AUDIO® equipment, components, and/or accessories depicted above may be copyrightable subject matter of KEVRO INTERNATIONAL®. Our company is not an authorized dealer of Monitor Audio® products, but does maintain a stocking inventory of BRAND NEW goods of that company's products. As such, Monitor Audio® reserves the right not to honor its factory warranty on this product. However, our store offers an equivalent warranty AT NO CHARGE on all products sold and any product purchased from us will come with a standard EQUIVELANT to manufacturer warranty.