Motion 8 excels as a sleek, high performance center channel speaker that looks great with today's TVs. Place it under your set or mount it on the wall for a huge leap forward in sound quality. Inspired by the clarity and detail of MartinLogan's ultra-high-end electrostatic loudspeakers, Motion 8 features a Folded Motion™ tweeter and powerful bass technology in a compact and affordable package. Key to Motion 8's performance is the lightning fast response of the tweeter's lightweight diaphragm combined with a large surface area (eight-times that of a typical one-inch dome tweeter). Motion 8 also has dual 4" woofers for bass response down to a highly respectable 70 Hz. The drivers' paper cones are doped for stability and damping.
- High-performance center channel speaker
- Bookshelf or on-wall installation
- Tweeter: 1 x 1.4" Folded Motion™ Transducer with 5.25 x 1.75" diaphragm.
- Dual 4" woofers
- Paper cones doped for stability and damping
- Precision Vojtko™ crossover with custom air core coil and low DCR steel laminate inductors, plus polyester film and low DF electrolytic capacitors
- Convenient push-style binding posts
- Easy-to-use wall bracket included
- Gloss black finish
- Frequency Response: 70 - 25,000 Hz ± 3dB
- Sensitivity: 89 dB/2.83 volts/meter
- Impedance: Compatible with 8 Ohms
- Crossover Frequency: 3000 Hz
- Power Handling: 90 watts
- Dimensions: 5.6" high, 22.25" wide, and 5.25" deep
- Weight: 8.5 lbs.
The word mark MARTIN LOGAN® is a registered trademark of Martin Logan®, Lawrence, KS. The images of Martin Logan® equipment, components, and/or accessories depicted above may be copyrightable subject matter of Martin Logan®. Our company is not an authorized dealer of Martin Logan® products, but does maintain a stocking inventory of that company's products. As such, Martin Logan® reserves the right not to honor its factory warranty on this product. However, our store offers an equivalent warranty on all products sold.