Canton's Chrono 508 DC is a 2-1/2-way floorstanding speaker. Able to handle up to 170 watts, each black high gloss enclosure houses a 7-inch aluminum wave surround woofer, a 7-inch aluminum wave surround midrange driver, and a 1-inch aluminum-manganese tweeter. The Chrono 508 DC features DC technology, which allows the speaker to provide sharp, precise bass reproduction at much lower frequencies than can be attained with conventional crossover designs.
- Principle: 3-way bass reflex system
- Power Handling: 130/200 Watt
- SPL (1 Watt/1m): 87.5 db (1 W, 1 m)
- Frequency response: 25th .. 40,000 Hz
- Crossover frequency: 300 / 3,000 Hz
- Woofer: 2 x 160 mm, Aluminum (Wave surround)
- Midrange: 1 x 160 mm, Aluminum (Wave surround)
- Tweeter: 1 x 25 mm, aluminum-manganese
- Impedance: 4th .. 8 Ohm
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 17 x 99 x 29 cm
- Weight: 17 kg (37lbs)
- Extras: DC technology
Our company is not an authorized dealer of this product, but does maintain a stocking inventory of this product. As such, the manufacturer reserves the right not to honor its factory warranty on this product. However, our store offers an equivalent warranty on all products sold at no extra charge and everything will be warrantied by our store equivalent to the manufacturers warranty.