The Chrono SL 580 DC loudspeaker partners stylish luxury with outstanding sound quality to set a new standard in its class for components and craftsmanship. Sharing many features with the Chrono SL 590, the Chrono SL 580 is a stunning floorstanding speaker that is capable of filling your entire room with stunning deep bass and rich dynamic sound.
The aluminum-manganese dome tweeters, with cloth surround, have a one-piece transmission front plate that increases the dispersion angle and raises the sound pressure even outside the acoustic axis. The companion subwoofers are adjustable to ensure optimal bass and can be adapted to suit the acoustics of any room.
The Canton Chrono SL 580 has both high and low level inputs that can be operated through virtually any stereo amplifier or AV receiver and is available in both gloss black and gloss white finishes.
- Gold plated bi-wiring/bi-amping screw clamp terminals
- Applications: Home cinema, Music
- Speaker Dimensions (WxHxD): 17 x 99 x 29 cm
- Engineering principle - 3 way bass reflex system
- Efficiency: 87.5dB 1W/1m
- Power recommendations: 130 / 200 Watts
- Impedance: 4 - 8 Ohms
- Frequency response: 25Hz - 20kHz
- Crossover frequency: 30Hz - 3.000kHz
- Driver Specification:
- Woofer: 2 x 160mm Aluminum (Wave surround)
- Midrange: 1 x 160mm Aluminum (Wave surround)
- Tweeter: 1 x 25mm Aluminum-manganese
Our company is not an authorized dealer of this product, but does maintain a stocking inventory of this product. As such, the manufacturer reserves the right not to honor its factory warranty on this product. However, our store offers an equivalent warranty on all products sold at no extra charge and everything will be warrantied by our store equivalent to the manufacturers warranty.