Canton's Ergo 670 DC is a 2-1/2-way floor-standing speaker. Able to handle up to 170 watts, each cherry-veneered enclosure houses a 7-inch aluminum wave surround woofer and mid-range driver, as well as a 1-inch aluminum-manganese tweeter. The Ergo 670 DC features DC technology, which allows the speaker to provide sharp, precise bass reproduction at much lower frequencies than can be attained with conventional crossover designs.
- Type: Floor-standing speaker
- Engineering Principle: 2½-way Bass reflex system
- Nom. /Music power handling: 110 / 170 watts
- SPL (1 watt/1m): 87.5 db (1 W, 1 m)
- Frequency response: 25...40.000 Hz
- Crossover frequency: 300 / 3.500 Hz
- Woofer: 1 x 180 mm (7''), Aluminum (Wave surround)
- Mid-range: 1 x 180 mm (7''), Aluminum (Wave surround)
- Tweeter: 1 x 25 mm (1''), aluminum-manganese
- Nominal Impedance: 4...8 ohms
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 21.5 x 95 x 28.5 cm (8.5'' x 37.4'' x 11.2'')
- Weight: 17.3 kg
- Special Features: DC-technology, Gold plated bi-wiring/bi-amping screw clamp terminals
Our company is not an authorized dealer of this product, but does maintain a stocking inventory of this product. As such, the manufacturer reserves the right not to honor its factory warranty on this product. However, our store offers an equivalent warranty on all products sold at no extra charge and everything will be warrantied by our store equivalent to the manufacturers warranty.