Canton's Ergo 695 DC is a three-way floor-standing speaker. Able to handle up to 350 watts, each cherry-veneered enclosure houses two 9-inch aluminum wave surround woofers, a 7-inch aluminum wave surround mid-range driver, and a 1-inch aluminum-manganese tweeter. The Ergo 695 DC features DC technology, which allows the speaker to provide sharp, precise bass reproduction at much lower frequencies than can be attained with conventional crossover designs.
DC technology ('Displacement Control'), developed by Canton prevents the uncontrolled deflection of the bass loudspeaker membrane at low tones. It suppresses the subsonic (i.e. not audible) oscillations and allows the bass tones to sound perceptibly sharper and more precise.
- Type: Floor-standing speaker
- Engineering Principle: 3-way Bass reflex system
- Nom. /Music power handling: 200 / 350 watts
- SPL (1 watt/1m): 89 db (1 W, 1 m)
- Frequency response: 20...40.000 Hz
- Crossover frequency: 300 / 3.500 Hz
- Woofer: 2 x 220 mm (9''), Aluminum (Wave surround)
- Mid-range: 1 x 180 mm (7''), Aluminum (Wave surround)
- Tweeter: 1 x 25 mm (1''), aluminum-manganese
- Nominal Impedance: 4...8 ohms
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 26 x 115 x 34.5 cm (10.2'' x 45.3'' x 13.6'')
- Weight: 32.2 kg (71lbs)
- Special Features: DC-technology, Gold plated bi-wiring/bi-amping screw clamp terminals
Our company is not an authorized dealer of this product, but does maintain a stocking inventory of this product. As such, the manufacturer reserves the right not to honor its factory warranty on this product. However, our store offers an equivalent warranty on all products sold at no extra charge and everything will be warrantied by our store equivalent to the manufacturers warranty.