Martin Logan Motion 40 Black Floorstanding Speaker - MO40GBK/ Folded Motion Tweeter/ 500 And 2,600 Hz Crossover Frequency/ Precision Vojtko With Custom Air Core Coil/ Low DCR Steel Laminate Inductors/ 40–25,000 Hz ± 3 dB Frequency Response/ Custom 5-Way Bi-Wire Tool-Less Binding Posts
- Frequency Response: 40–25,000 Hz ± 3 dB
- Dispersion: 80° x 80°
- High Frequency Driver
- 1” x 1.4” (2.6cm x 3.6cm) Folded Motion Transducer
- 5.25” x 1.75” (13.3cm x 4.4cm) diaphragm.
- Mid Frequency Transducer:
- 5-1/2” (14cm) aluminum cone woofer in a non-resonant asymmetrical chamber format
- Cast polymer basket. Rigid structured dust cap reduces cone break-up
- Low Frequency Transducer:
- Two 6-1/2” (16.5cm) aluminum cone woofers in a non-resonant asymmetrical chamber format
- Cast polymer basket. Rigid structured dust caps reduce cone break-up
- Sensitivity: 92 dB @ 2.83 volts/meter
- Impedance: 4 Ohms. Compatible with 4, 6, or 8 Ohm rated amplifiers.
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 20 – 300 watts
- Crossover Frequency: 500 & 2,600 Hz
- Cabinet: Ported
- Components: Precision Vojtko™ with custom air core coil and low DCR steel laminate inductors. Polyester film capacitors in series and low DF electrolytic capacitors in parallel
- Inputs: Custom 5-way bi-wire tool-less binding posts
- Height: 42.5"
- Width: 7.6"
- Depth: 12.8"