Sold As a Pair...
The flagship BX6 offers the fluid neutrality of the BX5 but brings the scale of its larger 2 1/2 way system into play. This potent configuration of twin 165mm (6 1/2") C-CAM® bass drivers, single 165mm (6 1/2") C-CAM® mid-bass driver and 25mm (1") C-CAM® tweeter adds effortless authority to a long list of BX range virtues. The drivers work in tandem with a rigid multi-chamber structure to reveal greater muscularity and refinement in music and film sound. Still, the BX6 retains the elegant room-friendly proportions of the BX5 - its deceptively compact cabinet, finished in any of the beautiful BX vinyl wood finishes, will enhance the look of any environment.
- New C-CAM® tweeter has greater sensitivity and a wider bandwidth beyond 30kHz.
- New C-CAM® bass and mid-range drivers refined by FEA analysis.
- Single bolt-through drivers. A design feature which means the driver is not fixed to the front baffle and cannot transmit vibrations and therefore colouration to the cabinet.
- Improved cabinet rigidity and stability.
- HiVe®II port technology to speed the transit of air from the cabinet, resulting in more dynamic bass.
- High-quality terminal panels blend easy access with high-end functionality.
- Choice of four high quality vinyl wood finishes