SOLD INDIVIDUALLY ...
The first of the GX floor-standers is also the most compact. Amazing scale and impressive dynamic control are available from this slender three-way design, comprising the GX ribbon transducer and twin 5.5” bass drivers below a 4” midrange driver housed in a dedicated enclosure. With high overall efficiency, wide bandwidth and vanishingly low distortion, the GX200’s Platinum DNA is waiting to be experienced in a performance comparable with the very best high-end speaker systems.
- System Format: 3 Way
- Frequency Response: 35 Hz - 60 kHz
- Sensitivity (1W@1M): 89 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
- Maximum S.P.L
- (Per pair in room): 114.5 dBA
- Power Handling (RMS): 150 W
- Recommended Amplifier Requirements (RMS): 100 - 150 W
- Bass Alignment: Bass reflex. HiVe port system
- Crossover Frequency: L.F - M.F: 400 Hz
- M.F - H.F: 2.6 kHz
- Drive Unit Compliment: 2 x 5.5" RST bass driver
- 1 x 4" RST mid-range driver
- 1 x C-CAM H.F ribbon transducer
- External Dimensions excl Stand (H x W x D)
- 951 x 170 x 300 mm
- (37 7/16 x 6 11/16 x 11 13/16 inch)
- Weight (each): 22.2 Kg (48.9 lbs)
Our company is not an authorized dealer of this product, but does maintain a stocking inventory of this product. As such, the manufacturer reserves the right not to honor its factory warranty on this product. However, our store offers an equivalent warranty on all products sold at no extra charge and everything will be warrantied by our store equivalent to the manufacturers warranty.