Sold per Pair...
A feat of ergonomic brilliance by our design team has engineered the greater poise and power of a large three-way loudspeaker into the svelte RX8. Its ultra-slim front profile conceals a deeper cabinet, which provides the volume needed for seismic levels of bass from dual 6” bass drivers. A single 6” bass/mid driver delivers naturally vibrant midrange sound, while a newly developed C-CAM® gold dome tweeter smoothly extends high frequency performance to a point way beyond the upper limit of the audible spectrum. Sheer control, open dynamics and wide bandwidth illuminate the sound of the RX8: a very big speaker disguised as a very slender one.
- New C-CAM® tweeter design with damped rear chamber, providing improved clarity and wider operating range for HD audio formats
- Dual 6” C-CAM® bass and bass/ mid-range drivers incorporate RST® technology, for better damping and improved mid-range clarity.
- New cast polymer bass chassis design for better rigidity and lower reflection properties.
- Dual Chamber Bass Reflex with Differential Tuning.
- HiVe®II port technology for better transient response and tighter bass.
- Single bolt through driver system, for increased overall bracing and rigidity.
- Rigid 19mm MDF construction throughout, employing radial and cross-bracing techniques for high rigidity resulting in low cabinet colouration.
- Floor level terminal location for easy access and neat cable routing
- Invisible magnetic grille fixing provides clean visual styling when used with the grille off.
- Selected premium quality wood veneers or high gloss piano finishes.
System Format: 3 Way
Frequency Response: 32Hz - 35kHz
Sensitivity (1W@1M): 90dB
Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms
Maximum SPL (dBA): 116.2
Power Handling (RMS): 175W
Recommended Amplifier Requirements (RMS): 50 - 175W
Bass Alignment: Bass reflex. Twin HiVe®II port System
Tweeter Crossover Frequency: LF/MF: 300Hz MF/HF: 2.2 kHz
Drive Unit Complement: 2 x 6" RST® Bass drivers.
1 x 6" RST® Bass/Mid driver.
1 x 1" (25mm) C-CAM® gold dome tweeter
Product External Dimensions: (H x W x D) inc. plinth & feet 960 x 275 x 388 mm
(37 13/16 x 10 13/16 x 15 1/4 inch)
Individual Weight: 21.76 Kg (47.88 lb)
The word mark MONITOR AUDIO® is a registered trademark of KEVRO INTERNATIONAL®. The images of MONITOR AUDIO® equipment, components, and/or accessories depicted above may be copyrightable subject matter of KEVRO INTERNATIONAL®. Our company is not an authorized dealer of Monitor Audio® products, but does maintain a stocking inventory of BRAND NEW goods of that company's products. As such, Monitor Audio® reserves the right not to honor its factory warranty on this product. However, our store offers an equivalent warranty AT NO CHARGE on all products sold and any product purchased from us will come with a standard EQUIVELANT to manufacturer warranty.