The quality of a speaker is no less important just because it’s out of sight - in fact, with ceiling-mounted units, it can be more so. Designed to smoothly integrate and architecturally match with existing downlighting sharing the same size bezel, KEF’s trademark Uni-Q® technology has a decisive performance advantage in these applications, because each point source driver array evenly disperses the sound, ensuring a smooth frequency response over a large area to create a spacious three-dimensional soundscape with genuine texture and depth. With a two-way Uni-Q driver of 100mm (4in.), the Ci100QR is as satisfyingly musical to hear as it is neat in appearance.
- Crossover Frequencies: 3kHz
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 88dB
- Amplifier Requirements: 10 - 50W
- Cabinet: ABS
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms (min. 4.1 Ohms)
- Weight: spring terminals up to Ø2.5mm (0.1in.) conductor
- Dimensions (H x W x D): Ø127 x 151 mm (5 x 5.94 in.) with back can Ø127 x 104 mm (5 x 4.09 in.) without back can
The word mark KEF® is a registered trademark of KEF®, America (GP ACOUSTICS LTD.). The images of KEF® equipment, components, and/or accessories depicted above may be copyrightable subject matter of KEF®. Our company is not an authorized dealer of KEF® products, but does maintain a stocking inventory of that company's products. As such, KEF America® reserves the right not to honor its factory warranty on this product. However, our store offers an equivalent warranty on all products sold.