Sometimes custom installation needs something extra special and KEF’s Ci200.3QT is just that. Easily configured for infrared remote control an integral DC motor allows you to position the speaker at the optimum angle with the press of a button. When fully retracted it can be operated as a conventional ceiling flush mounted speaker.
Providing the perfect sound stage is KEF’s patented
Uni-Q® driver array producing audiophile quality sound with an expansive soundscape and excellent bass extension. When partnering with others in the range such as the Ci130DS it is the perfect companion for creating a high performance built-in home theatre.
- Crossover Frequencies: 2.5kHz
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 88dB
- Frequency Response (+/-3dB): 43Hz - 20kHz
- Amplifier Requirements: 10 - 100W
- Terminals: terminal blocks up to Ø2.5mm (0.1in.) conductor
- Nominal Impedance: 6 Ohms (min. 4.8 Ohms)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 380 x 277 x 208 mm (14.9 x 10.9 x 8.2 in.)
The word mark KEF® is a registered trademark of KEF®, America (GP ACOUSTICS LTD.). The images of KEF® equipment, components, and/or accessories depicted above may be copyrightable subject matter of KEF®. Our company is not an authorized dealer of KEF® products, but does maintain a stocking inventory of that company's products. As such, KEF America® reserves the right not to honor its factory warranty on this product. However, our store offers an equivalent warranty on all products sold.