The most elegant design solution to the perennial problem of where to place the all-important front speakers in a high-end home theatre installation, the motorised Ci3-80QT purrs down into position from the ceiling. With a 75mm (3in.) Uni-Q® array flanked by a pair of long-throw bass drivers of the same size, it combines Uni-Q’s exceptionally wide dispersion characteristics with fluent and accurate response right across the frequency range. Whispered or shouted, on-screen dialogue and vocals become transparently clear, subtly nuanced and as perfectly located as the speakers themselves.
Purpose built for flush mounting into ceilings the Ci3-80QT is the latest addition to the KEF Uni-Q Custom Installation Series. The three-way, Ci3-80QT combines 100W power handling and 87dB sensitivity and consists of a polypropylene cone LF driver with the HF unit mounted between two matched size LF units. Will require an additional 12 volt supply. The bezel and grill can be painted to match the interior décor.
- Will require an additional 12 volt supply.
- The bezel and grill can be painted to match the interior décor.
- Ultra quiet motor assembly
- Sealed enclosure
- 15mm (0.59in.) aluminium dome tweeter with Neodymium magnet (from KHT 6000)
- 75mm (2.95in.) polypropylene MF Unit (from KHT6000)
- 2 x 75mm (2.95in.) polypropylene LF Units (from KHT6000)
- Simplified wiring system
- Nominal impedance 8 ohm (Min 3.2Ω)
- Recommended amplifier 10-100W
- Easy fit (butterfly clip) mounting system
- Type: Uni-Q, 3 way, 4 driver configuration
- HF Unit: 15 mm (0.59in.) Aluminium Dome
- MF Unit: 75 mm (2.95in.) Polypropylene
- LF Unit: 75 mm (2.95in.) Polypropylene x 2
- Frequency range at ±3 dB: 87Hz - 27kHz
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 87dB
- Rec. amplifier power: 10 - 100 W
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms (min. 3.2 ohms)
- Crossover frequency: 300Hz, 3kHz
- Enclosure material: Steel
- Terminals: terminal blocks up to Ø2.5mm (0.1) conductor
- Dimensions overall (H x W x D): 5 x 14.84 x 4.92 in. (128 x 377 x 125 mm)
- Dimension cut out (H x W): 4.41 x 13.94in. (112 x 354mm)
- Install depth: 120mm (4.72in.)
The word mark KEF® is a registered trademark of KEF®, America (GP ACOUSTICS LTD.). The images of KEF® equipment, components, and/or accessories depicted above may be copyrightable subject matter of KEF®. Our company is not an authorized dealer of KEF® products, but does maintain a stocking inventory of that company's products. As such, KEF America® reserves the right not to honor its factory warranty on this product. However, our store offers an equivalent warranty on all products sold.