Imagine a speaker that’s no more obtrusive than a standard 50mm (2in.) low voltage downlighter, yet powerful enough to flood a sizeable space with high definition sound and designed to smoothly integrate and architecturally match with existing downlighting. Impressively vocal and superbly balanced, the Ci50R is a masterpiece of intelligent miniaturisation - and thanks to the design and specification of the drive unit, a deceptively accomplished performer in real rooms. It is available with White, Chrome, Brass or Brushed Steel bezels to suit your tastes and décor. As visually discreet as a speaker can possibly be, the Ci50R delivers the listening pleasure to match its outstanding value for all but the most demanding installations.
Small is beautiful.
- Crossover Frequencies: 220Hz
- Sensitivity (2.83V/1m): 88dB
- Frequency Response (+/-3dB): 62Hz - 20kHz
- Amplifier Requirements: 10 - 100W
- Cabinet: MDF
- Terminals: terminal blocks up to Ø2.5mm (0.1in.) conductor
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms (min. 3.2 Ohms)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): (Full range) Ø80 x 52 mm deep, Ø3.14 x 2.04 in. deep (Subwoofer H x W x D), 350 x 180 x 104 mm, 13.77 x 7.08 x 4.09 in.
The word mark KEF® is a registered trademark of KEF®, America (GP ACOUSTICS LTD.). The images of KEF® equipment, components, and/or accessories depicted above may be copyrightable subject matter of KEF®. Our company is not an authorized dealer of KEF® products, but does maintain a stocking inventory of that company's products. As such, KEF America® reserves the right not to honor its factory warranty on this product. However, our store offers an equivalent warranty on all products sold.