At the heart of the C265-LCR in-ceiling speaker has a unique Inverted Dual Concentric pivoting mid-range/tweeter module providing up to 18 degrees of play. The C265-LCR can be discreetly positioned, and then the sound can be directed into the desired listening zone by pivoting the IDC® driver module to maximize performance. The C265-LCR model is a true 3-way design featuring an 6.5” C-CAM® bass driver for use in discreet theatre or music based applications and offers superior performance and flexibility over typical 2-way or fixed angle speaker designs.
- Unique IDC dual concentric mid-range/ HF module offering up to 18 degrees of pivot in all directions. Easily directed during post install set-up.
- C-CAM® drivers throughout, providing coherent tonal balance and sonic signature across the entire audio frequency spectrum.
- Special Inverted C-CAM® RST® profile mid-range cone provides improved dispersion pattern.
- True 3-way designs.
- High overall efficiency.
- High frequency level adjustment (+/- 3dB).
- Boundary compensation control.
- Timbre-match with RS-CP in-ceiling/wall and Silver RS hi-fi speakers.
- Our innovative Tri-Grip fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximising bass response and mid-range clarity.
- Aluminium alloy grilles offer rust-free performance and longevity. They are non magnetic and lighter in weight.
- All models are paint-able to blend with the living environment. A paint mask and additional scrim material are provided for trouble free painting.
- All models use fire retardant materials specified to UL-94 VO rating.
- All models are splash and humidity proof for installation in shower rooms or pool areas.
- All models feature dust protection covers that are designed to prevent the ingress of dirt or dust into the driver and crossover.
||50 Hz - 30 KHz
(Single unit in free space):
|Power Handling (RMS):
|Recommended Amp Requirements:
||15 - 120 W
||1x 6.5” C-CAM® cone base driver. Pivoting, inverted dual concentric module (IDC) housing:
1 x 4" C-CAM® RST® Inverted midrange driver
1 x 1” C-CAM® gold dome tweeter
(9 13/16 inch)
(8 5/16 inch)
(5 7/8 inch)
||+3db / 0dB / -3dB High frequency level switch.
||3 position Tri-Grip dog fixings
||Gold plated ‘push’ type terminals
||Mineral filled ABS plastic
(UL94-V0 rated, RoHS compliant)
||2.54 Kg (5.6 lb)