A 3-driver, 2-way surround speaker featuring dual 1-inch C-CAM® tweeters, and a 8 inch C-CAM® bass driver featuring RST®. The C380-FX can be configured to deliver direct or diffuse surround-sound effects via front-mounted switch or alternatively using the 12 volt trigger found on high-end AV amplifiers.
- Dual tweeter configuration for use in di-pole or bi-pole mode.
- RST® bass driver and C-CAM® tweeters, providing coherent tonal balance and sonic signature across the entire audio frequency spectrum.
- High overall efficiency.
- High frequency level adjustment (+/- 3dB).
- Timbre-match with GS, RS-CP, in-ceiling/wall and Gold Signature, Silver RS hi-fi speakers.
- Our innovative Tri-Grip fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximising bass response and mid-range clarity.
- Aluminium alloy grilles offer rust-free performance and longevity. They are non magnetic and lighter in weight.
- All models are paint-able to blend with the living environment. A paint mask and additional scrim material are provided for trouble free painting.
- All models use fire retardant materials specified to UL-94 VO rating.
- All models are splash and humidity proof for installation in shower rooms or pool areas.
- All models feature dust protection covers that are designed to prevent the ingress of dirt or dust into the driver and crossover.
The word mark MONITOR AUDIO® is a registered trademark of KEVRO INTERNATIONAL®. The images of MONITOR AUDIO® equipment, components, and/or accessories depicted above may be copyrightable subject matter of KEVRO INTERNATIONAL®. Our company is not an authorized dealer of Monitor Audio® products, but does maintain a stocking inventory of BRAND NEW goods of that company's products. As such, Monitor Audio® reserves the right not to honor its factory warranty on this product. However, our store offers an equivalent warranty AT NO CHARGE on all products sold and any product purchased from us will come with a standard EQUIVELANT to manufacturer warranty.