The two-way CWT in-ceiling model with 6-inch driver features Monitor Audio's proprietary MMP® II cones coupled with a pivoting version of our acclaimed C-CAM® gold dome tweeter. Benefitting from recent design refinements and with 15 degrees of play in all directions, the tweeter's higher resolution output can be directed for ideal imaging and reduced in-room reflections. Between the drivers, a simple crossover design of high-grade audiophile components ensures a smooth transition from dynamic rhythmic lows to finely detailed highs, completing a naturally clean and wide response. By specifying a Round or a Square grille option, Trimless series has been designed to complement any décor.
For the finishing touch, trimless grilles are held in place magnetically by high power neodymium magnets. The CWT range offers a choice of interchangeable round or square grilles, and for the right look in any environment, all CWT grilles are paintable: a paint mask and additional scrim material is provided to help make painting trouble-free.
All CWT models use fire retardant materials specified to U.L rating, are splash and humidity proof, and feature dust protection covers that are designed to prevent the ingress of loose building materials or dust into the driver and crossover network.
Please specify between a Round or a Square grille option when ordering.
- 6” driver
- Versatile - Round or Square grille options
- Smaller - Overall size is typically 25% smaller than similar products
- Slim - all models less than 4” deep for easy installation in more locations
- Tri-Grip – secure and easy fixing
- MMP® II – Monitor Audio’s advanced bass/mid driver cone technology
- C-CAM® – distinctive and renowned gold dome tweeter with up to 15 degrees of pivot in all directions
- Trimless – unobtrusive frame and low profile grille for installations where discreet aesthetics are necessary
- Magnetic grille fixing - grilles are held in place by ultra-powerful Neodymium magnets for easy installation and servicing
- Paintable grille to allow perfect integration with décor. A paint mask and additional scrim material are provided to facilitate trouble-free painting
- All models use fire retardant materials specified to UL94-V0 rating
- All models are splash and humidity proof for installation in shower room or
- All models feature dust protection covers that are designed to prevent the ingress of loose building materials or dust into the driver and
- Dedicated pre-construction (rough-in kits) brackets available.
The word mark MONITOR AUDIO® is a registered trademark of KEVRO INTERNATIONAL®. The images of MONITOR AUDIO® equipment, components, and/or accessories depicted above may be copyrightable subject matter of KEVRO INTERNATIONAL®. Our company is not an authorized dealer of Monitor Audio® products, but does maintain a stocking inventory of BRAND NEW goods of that company's products. As such, Monitor Audio® reserves the right not to honor its factory warranty on this product. However, our store offers an equivalent warranty AT NO CHARGE on all products sold and any product purchased from us will come with a standard EQUIVELANT to manufacturer warranty.