- 8" Glass Fiber Woofer Cone With A Curvilinear Profile For Smoother Sound And Less Peaking At High Frequencies
- Dual 1" Teteron Tweeters Provide Wide Dispersion For Clear And Detailed High Frequencies
- Bridge-mounted Stereo Imaging (SI) Tweeter Array Directs The High Frequency Sounds From Both The Left And Right Channels At Opposing Angles To Preserve Stereo Separation
- Magnetically Attached, Rust-resistant Grille Covers Install Quickly And Provide A Low Profile Look
- Integrated Baffle/frame Assembly Increases The Cone Area For Deeper Bass Than Competitive Speakers Of The Same Diameter
- Patent-pending Spring Tensioned Mounting Clamps Permit Quick Installation And Compensate For Uneven Mounting Surfaces And Varied Environmental Conditions
- Weather-resistant Construction Enables Installation In Wet Environments And Outdoors Under Eves
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 10 - 130 Watts
- Impedance: 8 Ohm Nominal; 6 Ohm Minimum
- Frequency Response: 55 Hz To 21 KHz +/ -3 DB
- Voice Coil Size: 1.25"
- Frame Dimensions: 11 3/8" (28.9 Cm)
- Hole Cutout Dimensions: 9 3/4" (24.8 Cm)
- Depth Behind Ceiling (5/8" Drywall): 4 1/8" (10.5 Cm)
- Shipping Weight: 6.7 Lbs (3 Kg)
Our company is not an authorized dealer of this product, but does maintain a stocking inventory of this product. As such, the manufacturer reserves the right not to honor its factory warranty on this product. However, our store offers an equivalent warranty on all products sold at no extra charge and everything will be warrantied by our store equivalent to the manufacturers warranty.