- Patent-pending Fully Pivoting Woofer Assembly Focuses The Bass And Midrange Directly Into The Listening Area
- Integrated Baffle/frame Assembly Increases The Cone Area For Deeper Bass Than Competitive Speakers Of The Same Diameter
- 7" Glass Fiber Woofer Cone With A Curvilinear Profile For Smoother Sound And Less Peaking At High Frequencies
- Dual 1" UltraSilk® Soft Dome Tweeters For Smooth, Detailed High Frequency Response
- Bridge-mounted Stereo Imaging (SI) Tweeter Array Directs The High Frequency Sounds From Both The Left And Right Channels At Opposing Angles To Preserve Stereo Separation
- Magnetically Attached, Rust-resistant Grille Covers Install Quickly And Provide A Low Profile Look
- Weather-resistant Construction Enables Installation In Wet Environments And Outdoors
- Optional Custom-tuned Rear Enclosure Is Precisely Shaped For Predictable Sound Performance And To Reduce Sound Transfer Into Adjacent Rooms Or Spaces
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 10 - 130 Watts
- Impedance: 8 Ohm Nominal; 6 Ohm Minimum
- Frequency Response: 55 Hz To 21 KHz +/ -3 DB
- Maximum SPL: 105 DB
- Voice Coil Size: 1"
- Crossover Type: Asymmetric 2nd Order 2-way Computer Optimized Linkwitz Riley
- Crossover Frequency: 2.8 KHz
- Magnet Weight: 17.4 Oz.
- Frame Dimensions (with Grille): 9-7/8" (25.15 Cm) Diameter
- Hole Cutout Dimensions: 8-1/2" (21.60 Cm) Diameter
- Depth Behind Ceiling (5/8" Drywall): 5-5/16" (13.6 Cm)
Our company is not an authorized dealer of this product, but does maintain a stocking inventory of this product. As such, the manufacturer reserves the right not to honor its factory warranty on this product. However, our store offers an equivalent warranty on all products sold at no extra charge and everything will be warrantied by our store equivalent to the manufacturers warranty.