The in-wall Ci Series 9000ACE from KEF is a innovative new advance into custom installed loudspeakers. The 165mm (6.5in.) Uni-Q® driver array brings out the full emotional depth and texture of vocals, whether sung, shouted, spoken or whispered - hardly surprising, since it’s exactly the same unit as you’ll find on the XQ series. On either side, a matching pair of long throw bass drivers with ultra-low distortion motors for low frequency response that’s as lucid as it is gutsy - and thanks to KEF’s Acoustic Compliance Enhancement technology, (ACE) what you actually hear is a level of bass extension that’s normally only obtainable with much larger speakers.
Ci Series 9000ACE comes with two grille options: The pictured black cloth covered grille and a white overhanging grille. A grille for painting or covering is also available.
- Flagship Ci product featuring ACE technology
- Sealed enclosure
- 3 grille options to suit cosmetic application
- 19mm (0.75in.) aluminium dome tweeter with Neodymium magnet (Uni-Q)
- 165mm (6.49in.) polypropylene MF Unit (Uni-Q)
- 2 X 165mm (6.49in.) polypropylene LF Units
- ACE technology providing extended frequency response from LF unit
- Nominal impedance 8 ohm (Min 3.2Ω)
- Recommended amplifier 30-150W
- Machined aluminium front baffle
- Steel mounting bracket
The word mark KEF® is a registered trademark of KEF®, America (GP ACOUSTICS LTD.). The images of KEF® equipment, components, and/or accessories depicted above may be copyrightable subject matter of KEF®. Our company is not an authorized dealer of KEF® products, but does maintain a stocking inventory of that company's products. As such, KEF America® reserves the right not to honor its factory warranty on this product. However, our store offers an equivalent warranty on all products sold.