Sold Individually ...
- High power handling and SPL capability for serious high end theatre systems.
- Wide frequency bandwidth to enhance HD audio and Blu-ray reproduction.
- Full 3-way design featuring RDT and ribbon HF driver technology.
- Rotating mid-range/HF housing to provide H or V orientation.
- CNC Machined ARCTM baffle construction providing rigid, non resonant fixing to the wall.
- Rigid MDF shell with steel back panel.
- Suitable for retro-fit installation.
- Tri-Grip dog leg fixings (10 locations).
- Magnetic grille assembly - No visual fixings
- Frequency Response: 52 Hz - 100 kHz
- Sensitivity (1W@1M): 90 dB
- Nominal Impedance: 4 ohms
- Maximum S.P.L (each): 117.8 dBA
- Power Handling (RMS): 200 W
- Recommended Amplifier Requirements (RMS): 100 - 200 W
- Bass Alignment: Sealed Cabinet
- System Design 3-way
- Mid / H.F Crossover Frequency: 2400 Hz
- Bass Low Pass Crossover Frequency: 380 Hz
- Drive Unit Compliment: 2 x 6.5" long-throw RDT® bass drivers
- 1 x 4" RDT® mid-range driver
- 1 x C-CAM® high frequency ribbon transducer
- External Dimensions - with Grille (H x W x D): 1205 x 330 x 116 mm
- (47 7/16 x 13 x 4 9/16 inch)
- External Dimensions - excl. Grille (H x W x D): 1205 x 330 x 102 mm
- (47 7/16 x 13 x 4 inch)
- Cut Out Depth: 97.5mm (3 13/16 inch)
- Weight (each) 25 Kg (55lbs)
Our company is not an authorized dealer of this product, but does maintain a stocking inventory of this product. As such, the manufacturer reserves the right not to honor its factory warranty on this product. However, our store offers an equivalent warranty on all products sold at no extra charge and everything will be warrantied by our store equivalent to the manufacturers warranty.