Designed for surround channel duties in ultra-discreet home theatre systems or, when augmented by a subwoofer, as amain speaker in beautifully matched multi-channel or multi-room systems, SoundFrame 3 InWall gives custom installers a further opportunity to achieve the optimum balance of sound and design in any room.
On-wall and in-wall versions of the SoundFrame 3 incorporate a 100mm (4”) MMP II® bass /mid-range driver with a pivoting 25mm (1”) C-CAM® gold dome tweeter, which can be directed at the listening area for improved detail and imaging. Tuned by FEA analysis to deliver a smooth, coherent, naturally rhythmic and size-defying sound, the driver pairing is housed in an acoustically damped and rigid all-MDF cabinet just 300mm (1ft) square and only 77mm deep.
SoundFrame’s in-wall design is quick and easy to install. The unit simply slides into the wall cavity and is secured on four pre-fixed corner brackets.
- Quick and easy installation.
- Slender 77.5mm (3") cabinet depth.
- Choice of luxury black or white lacquer frames or primed white for custom colours.
- Bespoke grille cloth design option.
- 2-way configuration: a pivoting 1 inch tweeter module with a 4 inch C-CAM® driver for a super-fast life-like response.
- Ultra-discreet on-wall A/V / audio system, suitable for any interior.