SOLD PER PAIR...
- 8" Injection-molded TCC (talc, Carbon, And Ceramic-filled) Polypropylene Cone Is Extremely Rigid To Reduce Breakup And Lower Distortion
- Butyl Rubber Cone Surround Damps Resonance And Provides Exceptional Durability
- High BL Magnet Structure With Vented Pole Piece Insures Powerful Bass Response
- Inverted Dust Cap For Added Rigidity And Wide Mid-bass Dispersion
- Proprietary Tweeter-adjustment Mechanism Ratchets In 1mm Increments And Then Pivots For Precise Aiming Of High Frequencies
- 1" Tri-laminate Teteron Dome With Fluid-cooling And Ultra-wide Dispersion For Clear And Detailed High-frequencies
- Impedance: 6 Ohms
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 10W To 150W
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 21kHz +/-3dB
- Sensitivity: 89dB For 2.83V Pink Noise
- Frame Dimensions: 10-3/16" X 14-1/4"
- Hole Cutout Dimensions: 9-1/8" X 13-1/8"
- Depth Behind Wall: 3-5/8" (based On 1/2" Drywall)
- HD8 Requires 8 Series Bracket Kit For Installation.
Use FG00321 Or FG00899 (sold Separately) HD8R Includes Everything Required For Installation.
The word mark NILES® is a registered trademark of Niles Audio Corporation, Miami, Florida. The images of Niles equipment, components, and/or accessories depicted above may be copyrightable subject matter of Niles Audio Corporation, Miami, Florida. Our online store is not an authorized dealer of Niles Audio Corporation, but does maintain a stocking inventory of that company's products. As such, Niles Audio Corporation reserves the right not to honor its factory warranty on this product. However, we offer an equivalent warranty on all products.