- 4" MMP®II. The Metal Matrix Polymer drivers have been completely re-worked and re-modelled with the aid of new design and simulation tools to achieve higher sensitivity and increased magnetic linearity. The new shaped T-section pole and focussed magnetic gap produces better linearity and lower distortion, resulting in fast punchy bass. All drivers are dedicated and model specific, with each model in the Radius HD series being designed and voiced individually.
- 1" Gold C-CAM® tweeter providing extension to in excess of 35 KHz ensuring the wide frequency bandwidth of HD music and cinema formats can be replayed faithfully.
- Magnetically shielded drivers allow Radius HD to be safely used near sensitive microprocessor equipment or plasma/LCD displays.
- High quality crossover uses high-grade metalised Polypropylene capacitors for increased clarity. High-grade air core and laminated iron core inductors give lowest possible distortion and low insertion losses.
- Single through-bolt driver fixing provides mechanical de-coupling and enhanced mid-band clarity and resolution. The through-bolts also act as rigid cross bracing to give a very solid non-resonant cabinet.
- Internal PTC auto-reset protection circuit to prevent over-driving.
- Specially developed high grade PCOFC internal cable is used throughout to ensure maximum signal transfer at all frequencies and low signal resistance.
- Flush fitting grille with rotate-able ‘m’ logo for positioning in Landscape or portrait orientation.
- A specially designed die-cast metal wall bracket is supplied, providing easy install and adjustment for wall positioning.
Frequency Response: 80 Hz - 35 KHz
Sensitivity (1W@1m): 87 dB
Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
Power Handling Single (RMS):60 W
System Power Handling (RMS): 100 W
Recommended Amplifier Requirements: 10 - 100 W
Maximum SPL (dBA): 105
Bass Alignment: Bass reflex - rear ported
Drive Unit Complement: 1 x 100mm (4") MMP®II cone mid-bass driver. 1 x 25mm (1") C-CAM® gold dome tweeter
External Dimensions (H x W x D): mm (inches) 198 x 125 x 140 mm
(7 13/16 x 4 15/16 x 5 1/2)
Weight (each):Kg (lbs) 2 (4 3/8)
The word mark MONITOR AUDIO® is a registered trademark of KEVRO INTERNATIONAL®. The images of MONITOR AUDIO® equipment, components, and/or accessories depicted above may be copyrightable subject matter of KEVRO INTERNATIONAL®. Our company is not an authorized dealer of Monitor Audio® products, but does maintain a stocking inventory of BRAND NEW goods of that company's products. As such, Monitor Audio® reserves the right not to honor its factory warranty on this product. However, our store offers an equivalent warranty AT NO CHARGE on all products sold and any product purchased from us will come with a standard EQUIVELANT to manufacturer warranty.