SOLD AS A PAIR...
The S60 uses a similar driver complement to the S50 but in a taller cabinet, ideal for displays above 50". Its dual D’Appolito driver arrangement, high power handling and good sensitivity generate a high Sound Pressure Level with low distortion, but the S60s additional cabinet volume and custom-tuned ABRs also provide superior low frequency performance.
- Ultra-slim depth of just 40mm (1½") complements the slimmest TV screens.
- Designed and tuned to provide optimum sound quality when flush wall mounted.
- Black anodised aluminium finish for excellent aesthetic results.
- Easy installation: flat to wall fixings, invisible cable entry/connection and a removable magnetic grille make installation simple and seamless.
- A single alloy extrusion provides a slender profile, maximises the internal cabinet volume and offers high rigidity to suppress resonance.
- A specially developed 25mm C-CAM® tweeter features a unique venting and rear loading chamber for low resonance and clean pure sound down to the low frequency crossover point.
- 4" low profile bass-midrange drivers feature a flat RDT® sandwich diaphragm constructed from C-CAM® and Rohacell materials.
- Unique 'floating' driver mounting reduces colouration: the drivers bolt to the rear of the cabinet and are de-coupled from the baffle at the front in an airtight neoprene seal.
- A special 'concertina' driver suspension design provides high excursion from a low profile assembly.
- 4" low profile ABR drivers are individually tuned, providing punchy bass without the noise associated with ported designs.