SoundFrame 2’s proportions are more akin to a longer centre-channel speaker for visual harmony with thin TVs or projection screens. It can also be used ‘in portrait’ to flank larger displays.
On-wall and in-wall versions employ a true 3-way full-range driver configuration featuring a pivoting Inverted Dual Concentric (IDC®) 4-inch mid-range/1-inch tweeter module and a 6.5-inch C-CAM® bass driver. The innovative IDC module is able to pivot in all directions allowing you direct crucial frequencies for greater detail, imaging and fidelity, while directing sound away from room boundaries. Conventional speakers do not possess this level of control. The drivers feature advancedRST® cone technology, developed by Monitor Audio for our flagship speakers. RST’s surface topology adds rigidity and strength but keeps the cone light and agile for a super-fast life-like response.
SF1 and SF2 models (on-wall and in-wall) may be fine-tuned to their environment with a high frequency ‘boost’ or ‘cut’, which will raise or lower levels by 3dB.
Keyhole fixings make on-wall installation easy and precise.
- Quick and easy installation.
- Slender 87mm (3.5") cabinet depth.
- Choice of luxury black or white lacquer frames or primed white for custom colours.
- Bespoke grille cloth design option.
- Two models: ‘centre' type and front/surround type.
- Full range true 3-way configuration: pivoting IDC® 100mm mid-range/25mm tweeter module, 6.5-inch C-CAM® bass driver with RST® cone for a super-fast life-like response.
- High frequency attenuation +- 3dB.
- Ultra-discreet on-wall A/V / audio system, suitable for any interior.