The diminutive SF3 is a little square-shaped surround speaker, designed to contribute to a ‘holographic’ audio effect when located on back and side walls. Its size though makes it ideal as a super-discreet and desirable audio solution around the home. The intrinsic flexibility of SF3’s pivoting tweeter allows it to perform brilliantly at any angle according to room design.
On-wall and in-wall versions of the SoundFrame 3 incorporate a 100mm (4”) MMP II® bass /mid-range driver with a pivoting 25mm (1”) C-CAM® gold dome tweeter, which can be directed at the listening area for improved detail and imaging. Tuned by FEA analysis to deliver a smooth, coherent, naturally rhythmic and size-defying sound, the driver pairing is housed in an acoustically damped and rigid all-MDF cabinet just 300mm (1ft) square and only 77mm deep.
Keyhole fixings make on-wall installation easy and precise.
- Quick and easy installation.
- Slender 77.5mm (3") cabinet depth.
- Choice of luxury black or white lacquer frames or primed white for custom colours.
- Bespoke grille cloth design option.
- 2-way configuration: a pivoting 1 inch tweeter module with a 4 inch C-CAM® driver for a super-fast life-like response.
- Ultra-discreet on-wall A/V / audio system, suitable for any interior.