As the lower frequencies play such a integral part in recreating the 3-D soundscape encoded in digital formats, your choice of subwoofer is critical — especially if you want to enjoy the level of sonic immersion you experience in a modern cinema. And really, who doesn't? With a high efficiency 250W on-board amplifier driving a 10" driver, and a secondary Auxiliary Bass Radiator backing it up, the KEF KUBE-2 has the power to deliver heavyweight bass effects without sacrificing clarity, and, perhaps more importantly, without lurking in the corner of your living room like a mini-fridge with intent to kill. It's little.
- • Power handling: 250W, built-in, Class-D amplifier
- • Woofer: 10" long-through bass driver, 10" Auxiliary Bass Radiator (ABR)
- • Frequency response: 35Hz - 150Hz
- • Maximum output: 112dB
- • Low pass filter: variable 40Hz - 140Hz, 4th-order
- • Low level signal inputs: RCA phono sockets
- • Power requirements: 100-240V AC
- • Dimensions: 13.0" W x 13.2" H x 13.0" D
The word mark KEF® is a registered trademark of KEF®, America (GP ACOUSTICS LTD.). The images of KEF® equipment, components, and/or accessories depicted above may be copyrightable subject matter of KEF®. Our company is not an authorized dealer of KEF® products, but does maintain a stocking inventory of that company's products. As such, KEF America® reserves the right not to honor its factory warranty on this product. However, our store offers an equivalent warranty on all products sold.