A slimline closed box design, the assertive T-2 subwoofer completes the 3D sound image by adding definition and weight to the LF response. Easy to conceal and operating in the same phase as the speakers for perfect integration, it delivers fast, uniformly dispersed and devastatingly accurate bass.
- Design Closed box powered subwoofer
- Drive units 1 x 250mm (10in.)
- Frequency response 30Hz - 250Hz
- Amplifier 250 Watts built-in Class-D
- Maximum output (SPL) 110dB
- Low pass filter variable Fixed 250Hz, 2nd-order
- Low level signal inputs RCA phono socket
- Internal volume 12.7 Litres
- Power requirements 100 - 240 V ac ~ 50/60Hz
- Power consumption 250VA
- Weight 13kg (28.6lbs)
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 380 x 370 x 177 mm (15.0 x 14.6 x 7.0 in.)
The word mark KEF® is a registered trademark of KEF®, America (GP ACOUSTICS LTD.). The images of KEF® equipment, components, and/or accessories depicted above may be copyrightable subject matter of KEF®. Our company is not an authorized dealer of KEF® products, but does maintain a stocking inventory of that company's products. As such, KEF America® reserves the right not to honor its factory warranty on this product. However, our store offers an equivalent warranty on all products sold.