The R370HD active subwoofer provides a new dimension to a system’s sound. Its 255mm (10”) C-CAM® downward firing driver, powered by a potent 250W (RMS) Class D amplifier, will extend the reach of the RadiusHD satellites to add the deepest drama to movies and music.
The R370HD’s lowest frequencies are controlled so expertly that even subtle effects are better defined, enhancing the listening experience with bass you can feel as well as hear. The R370HD is equipped with a top-mounted control panel for easy access to volume and 2 EQ settings, 12V trigger input for power on/standby control from an AV amplifier, variable crossover control from 40Hz-120Hz, stereo, LFE RCA inputs and link outputs.
- Top mounted control panel - for easy access to volume and EQ settings.
- 18mm MDF cabinet construction with internal bracing
- 250W RMS Class D amplifier with switching power supply
- Downward firing 10” Ultra long throw, C-CAM bass driver.
- 12 Volt trigger input – For power on/ standby control from AV amplifier.
- Crossover/ frequency control. Variable from 40z-120Hz
- Low pass filter switch – for LFE or Stereo input selection
- 0-180 Phase switch
- Power switch with ON – Auto- Off/ trigger settings
- Stereo/ LFE RCA inputs
- Stereo/ LFE link outputs
- Silicone rubber anti-resonance feet
- 2 x Pre-set EQ settings – for Music or video programme optimisation.
Low Frequency Limit: 28 Hz (EQ1) 25 Hz (EQ2)
Upper Frequency Limit: 40 - 120 Hz Variable
Low Pass Filter Alignment: 12dB / Octave variable +12dB / Octave fixed (2 stage)
Cabinet Specification: Sealed Cabinet of 18mm (3/4) M.D.F. construction
Amplifier Output (RMS): 250 W
Amplifier Classification: Class - D Digital amplifier
Driver Complement: 1 x 10" C-CAM® subwoofer driver
Input Impedance: 20K Ohms
Mains Input Voltage (factory preset): 110 - 120 Vac / 220 - 240 Vac 50/60Hz
External Dimensions (H x W x D): mm (inches) 370 x 320 x 320 (14 9/16 x 12 5/8x 12 5/8)
Weight: 11.87 (26 1/8)
The word mark MONITOR AUDIO® is a registered trademark of KEVRO INTERNATIONAL®. The images of MONITOR AUDIO® equipment, components, and/or accessories depicted above may be copyrightable subject matter of KEVRO INTERNATIONAL®. Our company is not an authorized dealer of Monitor Audio® products, but does maintain a stocking inventory of BRAND NEW goods of that company's products. As such, Monitor Audio® reserves the right not to honor its factory warranty on this product. However, our store offers an equivalent warranty AT NO CHARGE on all products sold and any product purchased from us will come with a standard EQUIVELANT to manufacturer warranty.